Somewhere off Turtle Bay

Somewhere off Turtle Bay

Cruising Mexico

Cruising Mexico
NALU IV

Revelcito Back Bay, Tenacatita

Revelcito Back Bay, Tenacatita
Dingy Landing

Revelcito, Tenacatita

Revelcito, Tenacatita
Margaret found me a second home

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mazatlan and Heading South to Isla Isabella

What a Beautiful Place, depending on where you are at of course. I am at "El Cid Hotel and Marina" on the north side of town.

Qualchan and Nalu IV are planning on leaving on Tuesday, December 1st. for "Isla Isabela" one of our stops on our way to "Puerto Vallarta" in Banderas Bay. I want to be there for Christmas. I will call Jim and Page, Friends I left behind in Long Beach, CA and see if they can meet us their. Jim and Page have a Beautiful CAL-40, "MAGIC II" but could not make the Baja Ha-Ha this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment